FTSIG, Cyberport and HKIB co-organized a seminar of "FinTech Innovation and the Regulatory Framework" in the International IT Fest 2017.
Guest Speakers, Moderator and Panelists
(in sequence of speech delivery)
- Mr. Jacob Wai, Vice Chairperson, FinTech SIG, Hong Kong Computer Society
- Mr. Mark O. Clift, Chief Operating Officer, Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited
- Dr. WH Yeung, General Manager, Professional Competence Development & Membership, The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers
- Dr. Henry Chang, Senior Manager, FinTech Facilitation Office, HKMA
- Mr. Leo Tong, General Manager, Wellchamp Capital and Vice Chairperson, FinTech SIG, Hong Kong Computer Society
- Mr. Teddy Ko, Country Director, Hong Kong, Global Enterprise Business, Singtel
- Mr. Michael Leung, Chief Information & Operations Officer, China CITIC Bank International
- Mr. Micky Lo, Managing Director, Chief Technology Risk Officer APAC, The Bank of New York Mellon
- Mr. Raymond Tsui, Senior Manager, Sia Partners
- Mr. Nicholas Pirie, Practising Barrister, Baskerville Chambers
- Mr. Rogers Chan, Senior Manager, Risk & Strategy, CEO's office, Securities and Futures Commission
- Mr. Vishal Ghariwala, Regional Product Management Director, Application Platform Products, Red Hat
- Mr. Albert Tang, Vice President - Compliance, Risk Management & Compliance, PCCW
Red Hat and Singtel were our diamond sponsors, Sia Partners was our platinum sponsor.
Plus Concepts was our event manager.