Cybersecurity is a growing concern among financial institutions globally. In Hong Kong, the Cybersecurity Fortification Initiative (CFI) is pursued by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). In the meantime, financial institutions are suggesting suitable risk assessment framework and developing security professionals to meet cybersecurity needs. If commercial banks are attacked by cyber crimes, financial infrastructure of an economy would face systematic risks and it becomes a serious issue of everybody.
In this seminar, we discuss cybersecurity threats and trends that financial institutions are facing in both technological and regulatory perspectives.
Guest Speakers and Panelists
(In sequence of speech delivery)
- Mr. Adel Akloul, Manager at Sia Partners
- Mr. Raymond Tsui, Manager at Sia Partners
- Dr. Duncan Wong, VP Financial Technologies at ASTRI
- Mr. Micky Lo, Chief Information Risk Officer APAC at BNY Mellon
- Mr. Leo Tong, Vice Chairperson of FTSIG
Venue: 22/F United Centre, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong
Registration: Click here
Further event info: Click here
Sia Partners is our venue and catering sponsor.