In this seminar, legal professionals, experts and professionals from the financial institutions, technology providers, consultancy firms, regulatory bodies will discuss and provide insight into how Hong Kong can keep pace with the rest of the world in becoming the Fintech hub with the development of the special regulatory handling such as sandbox, and special technology to assist in regulatory compliance.
(In sequence of speech delivery)
- Mr. Shu Pui Li, Executive Director (Financial Infrastructure), HKMA
- Mr. Nicolas Pirie, Barrister
- Mr. Rogers Chan, SFC Fintech Contact Point
Venue: Function Room 1-3, Level 3, Core E, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road
Registration: Click here
Redhat and Singtel are our Diamond Sponsors and Sia Partners is our Platinum Sponsor
Master of Ceremony: Mr. Jacob Wai, Vice Chairperson, FTSIG at HKCS
Panel discussion moderators:
- Mr. Leo Tong, Vice Chairperson, FTSIG at HKCS
- Mr. Jacob Wai, Vice Chairperson, FTSIG at HKCS
FTSIG is the organizer. Cyberport and HKIB are our co-organisers. Plus Concepts is our event manager.